CXG 2.27% 21.5¢ coote industrial ltd

With the focus on Mike Coote as owner operator of Coote...

1. 15 Posts.
    With the focus on Mike Coote as owner operator of Coote Industrial, i would like to share with all, my experience with Mike and his family on an unrelated business deal several years ago. Mike is a genuinely good, Aussie bloke. Modest, hard working, smart and has worked his way up from a relatively modest start to build CXG as it stands today. He is not a smarty pants, fly by night operator- but a man of integrity and good values. The family is down to earth, clean living and enjoy a low key, understated lifestyle. Yes, he's been caught out by the GFC, but then most have. He has shown that to succeed, risk is an inherent factor that can be minimised but not negated altogether. I cannot see how the banks (Commonwealth? was mentioned at some point) would not stand by this enterprise and before they pull the pin on CXG, they would have to send half of the SMES in the country broke before this ones number comes up. Fret not, all you nervous nellies out there, CXG is in good hands. Best of all, there will be no share diluting, capital raisings anytime soon, thanks to an M.D. who actually has the shareholders (and his own) best interest in mind

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CXG (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.