BMN 4.90% $3.30 bannerman energy ltd

bargains galore, page-18

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    I was in at the equivelant of 16 cents with my major holding. That doesnt matter though. This selldown on the general market has undervalued so many stocks and our % hits have been much worse than the DOW which is the norm for Australia. This is a very big correction..one of the biggest on the charts I can see for some time.

Anyway..some techheads think they are Kings right now..by saying this is why you dont invest in specs yada yada yada.. Some of the blueys have dropped 50%. BMN has dropped a lot but it rose 2000+%. AOE rose 500+%. How many bluechips get those type of rises. Of course this doesnt mean anything to those who got in at higher levels..it just sucks for you guys that the market has tanked..but it should turn around. This selling has been overdone IMO and Im sitting back comfortably waiting for it to recover. I expect it to take a few months. Maybe Im way too confident but I expect to see BMN back above $3 less than 6 months down the track and all my other stocks up also.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BMN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.