FLN 9.38% 17.5¢ freelancer limited

Bargains, page-15

1. 833 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 74
    EBIT isn't falling behind, it is being deliberately managed to bring additional revenue growth.
    Please don't invest in this stock for stability of earnings or a dividend stream, for at least the next several years I expect this company to direct all income to further growth. Seeking improved earnings at the expense of capturing an expanding market would be very foolish from a longer term perspective, but it is the kind of thing some investors clamour for.
    *shrug*
    I will be a seller if the growth slows and the earnings become higher as that will signal either the market is saturated or management have become weak and started to listen to shareholders favouring income.
    The normal trajectory for this type of business is to run at a loss to bring growth. It is a testament to how tightly managed and what a successful business FLN is that it breaks even while supporting such strong growth rates.

To be clear, if they keep growing now, the income stream in a few years will be much, much larger than if they focus on booking income now. If you want a stock managed to optimise earnings over growth, check out Telstra or one of the utilities funds.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FLN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
17.5¢
Change
0.015(9.38%)
Mkt cap ! $78.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
17.0¢ 19.0¢ 16.5¢ $14.24K 80.77K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 6026 18.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 20739 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 13/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FLN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.