TDO 0.00% 7.5¢ 3d energi limited

bargains, page-3

1. 2,490 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 329
    Congratulations dimma you have taken a brave stance and I will be praying for us all over the next few days. Even if Wardie turns out to be a complete dud, many now appear to agree that the stock is close to the bargain bin category.I am bamboozled by yesterdays trade and also by what transpired again today. I havn't seen such crazy trading in Yonks and it makes me amazed that despite constant selling and a weak buy side the floor remained around 50c. If they can't knock it below 50c surely the laws of gravity, say rebound not far away. Even if only a sniff of oil comes from Wardie all hell could still break loose as the shorts scramble. Imagine also if a follow up well is soon announced or another major stake holder emerges it would surely cause havoc in this oversold stock. For every sale today there was a genuine buyer. Tell me if there are any good theories about this one. Whist the mystery buyer of a couple of hundred thousand disappeared I went searching for a good drop and found a few old 1990 Yalumba Menzies. I will crack one tonight with the family in anticipation of the real celebrations that should commence officially next week. I am sure it won't be a dud and neither will Wardie

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TDO (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $24.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.5¢ 7.5¢ 7.5¢ $2.513K 33.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 86102 7.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 71500 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.36pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TDO (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.