GDN 0.00% 1.7¢ golden state resources limited

barker creek, page-9

1. 1,364 Posts.
    Indy Indy Indy Indy.......

When it was on its long journey down the same thing happened. Share price spiked and volume increased following a placement for long enough to churn the placment stock out, before it drifted down again and so on.....

The same broker/investors have been involved all the way along. They appear to have one rule 'Always make Money'.

Since the drilling got underway again, the stock has traded in ranges. The bottom of each range is a comfortable margin above the previous placement.

We are once again sitting on one of those comfortable margins.

However if you truly believe that the price of this stock is soley being controlled by the news flow then answer me this. Off the back of each positive announcement, has the share price reached a new base, or has it come back to sit at the base created during the previous placement?

Secondly, note the frequency of each placement. One would assume this will be carefully tied in with the drilling capital requirements. So unless you are aware of any variant to the apparent cash requirements, I would not knock back any further capital they could get their hands on.

Exploration is not done for free.

IMO only

PS,
    No - I don't want a bet. I don't bet - I just follow the money.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GDN (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.