AVH 1.06% $2.80 avita medical inc.

barking up the wrong forrest, page-8

1. 149 Posts.
    Cuppa - I'm glad you agree. My point was that the down rampers are suggesting that it's all on FDA approval in the US... Well... when the D.o.D. of the US are financing this, it suggests to me that this 'key' FDA approval should go through... so surely that's an extremely positive aspect of the current AVH situation.

DVEous wrote: "why do we get the incessant cut and pastes from other web sites about AVH here?"

Do you really need to ask? Because this is an AVH forum... was that a serious question? (It genuinely seems so stupid to me that you would ask that) We're invested in this company and it is therefore a common interest. So where else would people post about AVH? And...Remember DVEous... you don't have to read it.

You then go on to say: "Others who regularly cut & paste articles from other web site here on HC.
    Troutfish007 is suggesting this is totally pointless, and that ASX biotech investors already know about AVH."

Missed the point again DVEous. You're not even barking up the wrong forrest now... Maybe you're barking at the wrong end of the tree?

I certainly wasn't suggesting cutting and pasting info about AVH here is pointless... I was suggesting that the CEO Presentation is amined at people who are unaware of AVH... so of course the basics of the company, and what the product is and how it works is relevant to new potential investors.

However, Investors in AVH on HC finding and sharing research about futher trials, patents, success stories, or whatever it may be, is ADDING to the knowledge we share.

Surely we all want to be informed investors?

By condeming this sharing of information, it appears you're trying to supress the sharing of knowledge... I could mention a very famous Austrian who used to supress information in the form of burning books...

What's wrong with people with a common interest sharing information? Good or bad...

Posting negative articals about AVH at least makes us all more informed... but to suggest that it is "totally pointless" to share information makes me wonder why on earth you would regularly post on an information sharing forum?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AVH (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.80
Change
-0.030(1.06%)
Mkt cap ! $197.1M
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.83 $2.89 $2.80 $299.8K 105.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 3700 $2.79

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.83 10724 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 13/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
AVH (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.