EXT 0.00% 0.8¢ excite technology services ltd

Barmer, page-2

1. 90 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 54
    Since the Barmer announcement was made in Dec 2015 there was never any advancement to rollout and revenues. TTs updates always referred obliquely to CVT having to be patient with the customer schedule in this matter. Given the involvement of T Mobile in the deal and subsequent history of CVT losing some cohesiveness in that relationship through lack of resources in sales and support the change to Ted Pretty and a more commercial approach to the running of the business is warranted. TP if I remember correctly indicated at the EGM that the Barmer deal was not a goer but the T Mobile relationship was to be given more focus and support as their market is significant.
    The reason I continue to hold even with the disappointments of Barmer and other failed initiatives is CVT is now in the hands of business and industry heavyweights who have real world experience and contacts. I don't think that TP or our Board members are the types of people who would sully their considerable reputations by involving themselves in a company without hope.
    Keep the faith. Redtank.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EXT (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.8¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $11.63M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.9¢ 0.9¢ 0.8¢ $10.38K 1.268M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2633426 0.8¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.9¢ 4663246 7
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 05/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EXT (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.