Barnaby Joyce: fire victims ‘most likely’ Greens voters

1. 9,853 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3
    Unbelievably scummy thing to say, but after speculating to the media that his new baby might not be his own, who knows what's going on inside Barnaby's beetroot noggin (not much I'd suggest)!

NSW bushfires: Barnaby Joyce says fire victims ‘most likely’ Greens voters

Barnaby Joyce has suggested two NSW bushfire victims - Vivian Chaplain and George Nole - were “most likely” Greens voters.

The former deputy prime minister hypothesised about the political preferences of the Wytaliba bushfire victims while taking aim at Greens MP Adam Bandt for suggesting that stopping coal production could have had any immediate impact on the current weather and bushfire conditions.

Mr Joyce attracted criticism for saying: “I think ... (firefighters) may need more resources, but they also need legislation regulations to allow them to get in there and (backburn) in a more substantial way and that the crazy thing there, and I acknowledge that the two people who died were most likely people who voted for the Green party, so I am not going to start attacking them. That’s the last thing I want to do,” Mr Joyce told Sky News this morning.

https://www.theaustralian.com.au/na...e/news-story/f172808a8dedf8c4885e16f15bc86556

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.