Barnaby Joyce under the Microscope, page-131

1. 47,423 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    duty; that article in the SMH was written by Alexandra Smith and James Robertson, not by me!

Although it does not represent my opinion, I referenced it as part of the discussion on this thread about the leadership options being touted as open to the NP.

It's my view that moralistic evangelists like Barnaby Joyce establish the benchmarks by which their behaviour should be scrutinised and judged. Given the cutting comments he's directed at others, Joyce has NO right to be treated as some kind of protected species - as DPM he is one of the faces of Australia and currently one bringing our country into farcical disrepute.

If Labor wins the next election I hope they establish a federal ICAC and a very well-funded RC to investigate matters such as those attributed to Barnaby Joyce, to the issue of corporate tax NOT being paid in Australia and as unearthed today by Emma Alberici in addition to what I believe was the politicisation of the judiciary by Tony Abbott's rotten government.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.