Barnaby Nationals live on climate change, page-25

1. 3,017 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 37
    Maybe.

The problem is the politicians all want to sign up to this nirvana of ‘net zero’ 2050 carbon dioxide emissions but thats like signing up for we all want world peace forever. There is no practical roadmap of how this is going to be cost effectively achieved without utterly uprooting peoples lives, livelihoods and lifestyle.

For example I want to continue to fly regularly to Europe (not that thats happened now for 2 years) and (eg) regularly eat my T bone steaks paying current prices (or equivalent preferably lower prices adjusted for inflation). Apparently under the fruit loops both of these activities are ‘carbon dioxide intensive’. In other words I don’t want my lifestyle altered by the folly - and I’m not the only one. Whats the map of how this is going to actually happen without the country and its idiot politicians effectively committing us to economic suicide? Its especially galling when all of the rich (elites) like to lecture us whilst hypocritically tripping around in their private jets and heating / cooling their massive mansions. Forrest / Harry / Merkel are cases in point.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.