I agree 67b he was excellent. What struck me however was the...

1. 2,158 Posts.
    I agree 67b he was excellent. What struck me however was the fact that the ABC was able to gloss over a massive rift between the Greens and the ALP with a passing comment...

AND THEN

...try to deflect the debate away from the unity of the deal holding our Federal Government in POWER...

to an issue over a key strategic asset she did not want to discuss until the end of the interview.

For the first 4 min 45 seconds of the interview she tried to steer Barnaby into her own (and ABC's OBVIOUSLY) agenda which is a grab at a so called 'rift' between Hockey / Abbott and Joyce over this issue. This was even the opening comment of the interview in the introduction.

It is clear that bipartisan content is not possible from the ABC even though it is funded by all Australian tax payers no matter what political side of the debate we are sitting on. I would love to see all current affairs programs and political debate on the ABC scrapped totally - axe them completely and get on with non political content. You will also have to closely regulate their news content as the ALP bias is systemic at the ABC IMO.

Their own self regulators sent me the most idiotic spin when I reported her 'style' and the political bias over the Abbott interview recently. Self regulation does not work.

Well done Barnaby.
    CW

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.