GSR 0.00% 1.1¢ greenstone resources limited

How's this for a try. Maybe CNJ directors have had their spare...

1. 331 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 151
    How's this for a try. Maybe CNJ directors have had their spare cash elsewhere and did not want to put it into CNJ. Probably in a loss position somewhere - didn't want to lock in or crystalise the loss to sell there and invest in CNJ. So, CNJ has been short of the cash to hold up their side of the JV. This has slowed everything down - until BAR directors have decided they are going to make it happen anyway. Belatedly CNJ directors have decided they have to do a cash raise - if only because they'll soon be making appointments with insolvency practitioners otherwise. The market thinks the cap raise may not be fully taken up as it is not underwritten. Maybe people in the know, know stuff. So the CNJ price tanks - making it less likely the CR will be fully subscribed, unless the CNJ directors find the hoot to make it happen. The BAR price is infected by that uncertainty. But there was a point where someone stepped in briefly to stop the CNJ price slide.

NOW, someone thinks that situation might be improving and has in the last day or 2 bought the first serious volume of undervalued BAR stock for some time. Are they in the know? I've no idea but I hope so, cos at these prices the temptation has been to top up to keep averaging down.

The above is all complete speculation - but seems to fit what we've seen through the ASX and price movements in recent times.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add GSR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.