SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

Barrel Costs, page-2

1. 2,614 Posts.
    Hi Redmax
    There is a partial breakdown in the last quarterly report, but your going to have to dig and its rapidly changed...its hard to get it exact unless they state it ...but a ballpark figure is fine imo
    Right now prob use the EBITDA margin of 77% based on a $98.95 last half, $95 this half and $88 for 2015 giving a rough cost of around $23 per boe based on 5361 boepd... that number should go down as boepd goes up. Some of that flared gas once connected will also help.

With production now at say 9000boepd that margin should improve again and costs per boe go lower

I would guesstimate at 9000 boepd, the tax wont change much but the G&A and LOC should drop significantly... last half they dropped by 60% and 12% compared to same in 2013 that was with a production increase of 119% compared to same period 2013 I think you could assume at least a 30% plus drop in G&A per boe and 5% in LOC and that might be conservative.

When aut was at about 20k boepd the F&D A costs where around $18.25 or so

In the last quarterly they quote G&A costs of $9.61 Lease op costs $5.05 Prod Tax at around 6%
    Last edited by OilGoldGas: 02/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.