SEA 0.00% 16.5¢ sundance energy australia limited

Barrel Costs, page-4

1. 2,614 Posts.
    Thanks redmax it changed mine as well...

this ones slightly different... In that the price ramped too quick to $1 and had to wait for value to catch up for some time...but with the recent changes in margins, focus, acerage , completion techniques etc its a game changer

the big risk right now is the usd rising and oil price weakness

but on the flip side most the risk factors we had in aut are long gone...

We eont get the multiples on this that we got on aut..but theres plenty left to go thats for sureV
    getting a 77% margin is pretty attractive...its a matter now of managing capex in line with cash flows...

the npat wont be great due to D & A. But thats why the ebitda margins are so important and they are very healthy...

lnr is worth a look as well...they have some fine acerage, but some issues with lower then type curve results...the eastern region neighbours are getting some great results up to 2800 boepd off one well and several 1000 plus

i dont habe the same confidence in lnr management or technical ability yet, but they have a significant acreage position and should be approaching 6500 exit 2014

there two most recent wells where great and they have acquired a lot of very cheap tuck in acreage that should allow for much better field development , longer laterals and better irr on wells
    Last edited by OilGoldGas: 02/10/14

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SEA (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.