RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

barrels per day, page-22

1. 917 Posts.
    ok mssw , its just you , i spose after reading so many rupus posts over the years the style , layout , prose have become some what ingrained....we will hafta have you de... programed

in the past wild valuations were made , they were not yours , mine or most , being stuck in some time warp of the past wont buy the baby a blanket

somalia is high risk , not for the faint hearted , the punland region is less of a risk imho.....the maxim with higher risk comes higher (potential) rewards fits

recent evens in puntland and outside show things are moving in the right direction

there still are unkown problems that could emerge , thats the risk... after all if it was all smooth sailing RRS could not have brokered the deal....the majors would never have left.....part of this required some fancy footwork , most of which wont ever appear in a cmpany report

the sp has come down a lot in the last year ....does this represent a bargain now ? depends on an inderviduals risk tollerance i spose

the cat that sat on the hot stove will never sit on a cold one

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.