RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

barrels per day, page-24

1. 791 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    OK so 30,000 bbls of oil net to range per day is probably a way over the top figure.
    And $100 net profit oil price, is, well, "not in my life time"
    365.25 days a year, Never! Well not until Galileo's second coming anyway. JC has first dibbs I believe. But even thats up for debate wether he was even real.
    321million shares outstanding in Range, well we all know those outstanding oppies '08,'10 and 50centers will never get up so thats a ferfy. hmmmmmm do they exist thats the question and are they flat or round.....Galileo where are you when we really need you?
    Ahhhhhh PE ratio of 9, way to ambitious for such a fledgling......surely 40 would be more appropriate for such a star like you. (This star factor could also be qualified by Galileo, you see we really need him)
    Seismic teams camp, mirages and mirrors and trick photography, I heard they actually took those shots on mars with the latest looner lander and a few well placed mirrors (come on, am I the only one that thinks those red and white things don't look like real trucks).
    Drill Rig...still at the dentists, but built for a dinosaur from all reports.
    Yep all pie in the sky dreaming, no reality here folks move along, move along, I'll accummulate up the mess, thanks for coming, thanks for coming......
    Wait a minute, oh look, there's a plug in my boat, maybe if I pull it out I will be saved, or Galileo will return.............

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.