IGR 0.00% 50.0¢ integra mining limited

LSM,I concur with your thoughts. I have been waiting a long time...

1. 336 Posts.
    LSM,

I concur with your thoughts. I have been waiting a long time to see what is going to come out of the ground in Oodnadatta.

The fact that Barrick got in in the first place is testiment to Chris Cairn's meticulous efforts in getting their exploration data together in a comprehensive way. Now it is only a matter of time before the drill bit goes into the ground. I have heard that it will be before the end of June 07.

I feel that Allendale is much bigger and better than Borthanna and you may well find that Allendale will be drilled first. Barrick have been working on pinpointing the exact drill spots and want to get into drilling as soon as they can.

Personally, I feel that Allendale and Borthanna will be company makers and that is why I have been prepared to wait 6 years or so since float. It is now only a matter of weeks away.

I can't believe that Monax ran from 60 cents to nearly $1.50 on nearology news, but the news from Teck was the stuff of dreams.

I am prepared to wait for the drilling news out of the Gawler Craton and let the Aldiss/Randall's project make the share price tick along in the right direction of course. I know that Aldiss/Randall's will give IGR the steady cash flow that it requires to keep exploring and turn this company into a multi-mine company that we know it could be.

Regards

Kojasper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IGR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.