RMS 1.56% $1.95 ramelius resources limited

Nice post supermajor, but one thing is certain, RMS will deem it...

1. 1,152 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 15
    Nice post supermajor, but one thing is certain, RMS will deem it prudent to continue drilling at depth at Wattle Dam. Lets hope the ore body continues to 1km depth there. All indications are that they have struck more, what do they call it, lode, below the 200m level, I am confident they will find more.

As for Mt.Magnet. What was it. 40m purchase price. 28m further development costs to get it up and running. I am holding GDO and will continue to hold for the time being. The proverbial has hit the fan in GDO world as they have purchased a new mine for US250m, 30m development cost and a possible and probable further us426m for a new uranium plant. All funded thru debt. All good but the reason I mention this is that the RMS Mt.Magnet purchase is shaping as a nice simple, I'd call it cheap, little masterstroke all funded with cash of course. I think it will prove very profitable and is already providing growth to the RMS outlook and thus share price. But we all know David would like to put a negative slant on MT.M as well.

Anyway. All good. Time to shake this persistent cold thats been naggin me and get on it. Cheers all.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.