A3D 1.37% 7.2¢ aurora labs limited

well in this case the bush is really just a suicidal/ makes up...

1. 38 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 4
    well in this case the bush is really just a suicidal/ makes up the dimensions to protect the shaft so to speak, and usually they are only made of harden steel... i dont know how well/how long the powder produced bush would last but im assuming it would get the crusher out of trouble while at least waiting on the part to arrive. I havent done much research on what the 3dp is made out of but i can see it going far as to either saving alot of money in unknown part failures that have not been order (especially because most parts come from either America, Germany or Switzerland) IMHO this will be a disruptive tech, alot of companies will do anything to keep there machines running even if its to install a suicidal parts to get them out of trouble for the time being.... and all this company really needs to be able to print is a harden steel compound or one with the same attributes.

the Crusher parts are worth 10-100's but thats why these "suicidal" wear parts are in place to stop them from wearing. but even say conveyor tail drums, crown and pinions or even wear parts as in the actual crushers pads themselves all cost thousands of dollars to be delivered and ive been on sites where they send out the wrong pads and are down another week or so waitign on the new pads and for some mining companies this could mean 100 of thousands of dollars. you are right as the material they use will be crucial for some parts but for majority of them it wont really matter aslong as it can save them money

All IMHO sorry if i didnt help but its all from mine own experience

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add A3D (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
7.2¢
Change
-0.001(1.37%)
Mkt cap ! $26.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
7.0¢ 7.3¢ 6.7¢ $28.57K 404.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 120915 7.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
7.5¢ 20080 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 14/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
A3D (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.