LIN 11.5% 14.5¢ lindian resources limited

Nooby Let me follow up on my previous post. I have been a...

1. 4,456 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 478
    Nooby

Let me follow up on my previous post.

I have been a supporter of this stock since late 2019. I see no impediments to Pilot/Stage 1 production later in the year or early 2025. Major funding and new offtakes will be required for further plant expansion.

The points I have made in my post come primarily from various sources including present and past LIN posters. I did add some spice for a reaction. Let me explain once again that I have been communicating with an internationally recognised REE analyst. His feedback was very negative on Lindian ( and junior REE stocks) on many of the points I covered. They ranged from power supply, transport, funding, expertise and buyers for the rare earths. I am waiting for LIN to prove him wrong on all counts.

One of the things you need to understand is that we have had many unsubstantiated claims made by so called LIN shareholders or experts on HC. When challenged they fail to provide evidence. Some are just pissed off with the shareprice decline and their losses. They fail to understand that holders from the past have failed to sell some of their holdings and generate some profits. Blaming LIN management for shareprice decline when all REE stocks are down sets me off.

Let me conclude by stating that I have no concerns where posters express OPINIONS as long as they are supported by facts and not fiction, lies etc.

Before you contemplate investing in Lindian may I suggest you conduct research. Check out both sides of arguments and associated risks. Blame only yourself if things turn sour. Don’t forget to brag when you bank your profits. Good luck.

NB Have you noticed that I ignored and not responded to Gentleman’s posts? So much fiction delivered.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LIN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
14.5¢
Change
0.015(11.5%)
Mkt cap ! $167.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ $137.6K 981.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 17000 14.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
14.5¢ 135206 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 03/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
14.5¢
  Change
0.015 ( 11.5 %)
Open High Low Volume
13.5¢ 14.5¢ 13.5¢ 400330
Last updated 15.44pm 03/05/2024 ?
LIN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.