barrister corroborates abbott allegations, page-13

1. 700 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    These are the key points for mine - in addition to the fact that the Sydney barrister appears to be authentic -

(from Grattan - The Age)

- The wall-punching event was not an isolated one, he writes. ''As President, Ramjan chaired SRC meetings. She did not want to be called 'Mr Chairman', but preferred 'Chairperson'. But for an entire year Abbott called Ramjan 'Chairthing' whenever he addressed her at SRC meetings.

- ''He was always (verbally) attacking gays and feminists and lefties. You certainly knew what he was against - the trouble was that you couldn't figure out what he was in favour of!

- ''The gender-based disrespect for her office and her person is remarkably similar to the disrespectful way that Abbott treats the Prime Minister, and her office, today.''

Lack of respect. Not statesman like. Putting down people who disagree with him seems to be his go. I had no time for Mark Latham's thug like behaviour with a taxi driver; similarly I had disquiet about Rudd's behaviour on the plane. Gillard, given how much nastiness and vitriol has been thrown at her since she has been PM, has stood tall and not let it get to her.

Abbott has to go. His personal deficiencies make him a real danger. His lack of policies make him an even bigger danger. But it's the hidden agenda that we should be most scared of.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.