barrister corroborates abbott allegations, page-8

1. 1,577 Posts.
    " In an article for today's Herald, he says he did not see the incident but was nearby.
    ''The count had just finished. Barbara found me. She is a small woman and Tony Abbott was (and is) a strong man. She was very shaken, scared and angry,'' he writes. ''She told me that Tony Abbott had come up to her, put his face in her face, and punched the wall on either side of her head.''
    Mr Patch said he has no doubt the story is true. "

Chris Patch admits that all what was said to him was nothing more than hearsay. It would not have been admitted in any judicial proceedings. He was not a witness. An aggrieved person can (and sometimes will say things) to make their case/argument better but doesnt mean all or any of it is true. If it were true why didn't she call the Police?

In a disclaimer Chris Patch also states he is a political foe of Tony Abbott and once stood as an ALP candidate for Parliament.

All of this is said indictment of The Fairfax press and the ALP who are using any foul means to denigrate Tony Abbott whilst overlooking the failings of the Gillard/Swan/Milne Government.

For the record I dont believe Tony Abbott is a saint but he is no sinner as many people here seek to portray him.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.