OIL 0.00% 20.0¢ optiscan imaging limited

Barrow Neurological Institute, page-4

1. 1,285 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 52
    As much as I hate to say it after 16 years hanging on, "rgc68's" observation seems in line with Pentax's (Hoyt's) decision to take CLE out of their endoscopes.
    However not all might be lost yet as with Carl Zeiss's neurosurgical system launched in December and MRS's research CellLIVE sold in the hundreds, OIl might have the money to concentrate fully than on shorten the so far too time consuming processes in luminal gastroenterology and hence make the effectiveness analyses look much better.
    New computer software in combination with further improved CLE might take over to diagnose in split seconds. OIL's system is better anyway than MK's.
    The bean counters in the hospitals I assume make the decisions. Only if they can save considerable money new technology will be adopted. And time is money!
    I just wish OIL management would reply to "rgc68's" posts in this forum and enlighten us, and perhaps "rgc68" too!
    Only 29 days maximum to go to the launch of CellLIVE and an update regarding the CZ progress!!!!!!
    wink99

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add OIL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $167.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 21.0¢ 19.3¢ $48.20K 237.2K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 1031 20.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.0¢ 3884 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 06/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
OIL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.