CYM 0.00% 3.3¢ cyprium metals limited

Spot on B, don't think C3 costs are going to shift the dial...

1. 1,440 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 707
    Spot on B, don't think C3 costs are going to shift the dial significantly on overall feasibility. And as others say, there are things they can do to lower them.

$aus and Cu prices are the real game. Copper price still holding up well. Ultimately depends on China which imo will have good GDP growth next year.

The whole deflation thing is just a thing. Wood and Elon are hardly dispassionate commentators - both have their agendas. Woods says the pandemic supply chain issues are not relevant where most analysts disagree.

I've looked at a holiday in North Queensland recently. Accommodation prices have at least doubled sometimes tripled compared to pre pandemic. Operators trying to make up for lost revenue during the pandemic and capitalising on a captive market. Same principle is playing out across all levels of the supply chain. It will ease. I'll be up there next year (rates already coming back) !

People will just have to have patience - it will just be a matter of how much longer will be the loan payback given our rates are going to be much higher. If this thing gets going, there will likely be more loans to cover start up costs for Maroochy and Nanadie - free cash flow might not be enough. But that might be a motivator for any lender.

Cheers

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CYM (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.