NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

I was waiting for some report from Barry.S. As usual its a one...

1. 29 Posts.
    I was waiting for some report from Barry.S. As usual its a one sided argument against Nkwe/Genorah and the directors. Who benefits from this biased reporting.

Could it be as the nkp announcement mentioned yesterday :

" - the key individuals behind the applicants in the case had been previously involved in the funding and running of prior 'community' land claims involving mineral rich farms and lawyers acting on a 'success fee' basis with an interest in the project moving forward should the case be successful. This was not an action driven by desperate and down trodden communities at the mercy of
    Nkwe's unconscionable actions as certain sections of the media would try and purport;

- at the end of the day none of this would have happened if their wasn't a general view that the farms have significant value through the exploration and development of the underlying PGM mineralisation - that is Nkwe's job from here - realise the inherent value for its shareholders.;

----

May be B.S. should do some real investigating on his own companies Financial reporting integrity since it is now effectively controlled by a company who was until recently owned by Anglo American and still has a director who is " Anglo Platinums Deputy Chairman."

(refer to posting 6428519 )

B.S. I would advice you to leave the reporting to real journalists that try to keep it impartial and don't get emotionally involved when things go against you or your pay masters.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.