NKP 0.00% 9.9¢ nkwe platinum limited

Atiro wrote,"B.S. I would advise you to leave the reporting to...

1. 1,394 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    Atiro wrote,

"B.S. I would advise you to leave the reporting to real journalists that try to keep it impartial and don't get emotionally involved when things go against you or your pay masters."

FACT 1 - Terry Moolman is the co-founder of Caxton & CTP Publishers & Printers Limited and serves as its Chief Executive Officer and Director. He has been a Non Executive Director of MoneyWeb Holdings Ltd since 2010 and Caxton holds a controlling interest in Moneyweb. Moneyweb will help Caxton build and operate an online presence for its local newspapers.

FACT 2 - Moolman has been in the news recently because it was speculated that he, in alliance with oligarchs Cyril Ramaphosa, Patrice Motsepe and Tokyo Sexwale, were mounting a takeover bid of Johncom, the owner of sprawling media interests, including the Sunday Times.

That wouldn't be Patrice Tlhopane Motsepe the South African mining magnate who controls African Rainbow Minerals with interests in gold, ferrous metals, base metals, and platinum by chance would it?

Stagman

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NKP (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.