UNI 0.13% $7.71 universal store holdings limited

bart cummings sage advice, page-29

1. 5,668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2887
    Fisho, I agree about rose coloured glasses which is why I don't wear them. Nor was I trying to make an issue about work ethic. You said most of us have to work hard and not get it handed on a plate, the clear inference being Alan Shortall does not. I beg to differ. He works damn hard and has put his own serious money on the line, as have all shareholders. I am gald to see you acknowledge this as the truth.

The fact that he is more motivated than most to make Unilife a global success story, I believe is very big plus fro all shareholders. He was a founding shareholder of Unitract because he saw the potential and had the opportunity to make something of it.

As TDA pointed out this morning, there are those on this and other threads, who have run a long, ongoing and nasty campaign against Alan Shortall, for their own dubious reasons. In this respect I find it interesting to note that TDA and I are the only ones yet to acknowledge receipt of the first milestone payment. If there are others, I apolgise, I haven't picked it up.

Yet it was only a few short weeks ago that we were dealing with some people who suggested that the deal with Sanofi was not all it seemed because they hadn't announced it on their website! And that how did we know the milestone payments would be made before the industrialisation agreement was finalised in December, etc. etc.

Now we know that everyhting Alan Shortall said is all true, and that very soon, December at latest, we will know a whole lot more that is also true. I like to think it will be all good news and have no reason to think otherwise.

All I am asking for is a balanced debate, credit where it's due, and accurate research that portays the situatuion as it is, not how some might like it to be.

Next year when we are listed on the NASDAQ or some other respected global exchange and the share price is (presumably) multiples of where we are now, will those same people give credit where it's due or will they still be doing what they can to undermine the company?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.