UNI 2.29% $6.82 universal store holdings limited

Ceoa1For your information you claim to know more than me on...

1. 123 Posts.
    Ceoa1

For your information you claim to know more than me on remuneration. Interesting i was just headhunted to go to a Bank in a GM role. Not to worry, the theme here is that Mr Alan has delivered potential and time (Money in bank which gives the company some leverage) BUT NO CASHFLOW

Stating that Alan is having a grab for cash and that it is not in the best interests of shareholders is not downramping, it is a logical idea based on the facts before us, which other shareholders also believe.

Would we be having this conversation if he had not made such a request? I think not

Alan wants to be rewarded on potential. Since you have such confidence in him, why not go to a bank and borrow the money and buy the options for him and pay for the rise in salary. Tell the bank manager as to why and that you will pay him back on the rise in shares expected within a year. Lets see how far you get before he laughs you out of the place.

That is reality!!!! which fool lends money on a hope

Alan should be compensated when he delivers cashflow and the share price is at a level that the long term shareholders see success, and not those that have brought in at under 35 cents.

Remember Alan was there from the beginning. It was under his leadership the price fell. Having said that Alan should reimburse such shareholders for delivering
    Jack S!!!!! in 3 or 4 years

Alan I want you to negotiate my package

please post the name of the company you use for salary packaging.

Can I buy shares in them!!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.82
Change
-0.160(2.29%)
Mkt cap ! $523.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.89 $6.90 $6.70 $623.3K 91.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 442 $6.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.86 430 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.