UNI 2.29% $6.82 universal store holdings limited

You clearly have not go a clue about accounting standardsCan i...

1. 123 Posts.
    You clearly have not go a clue about accounting standards

Can i suggest you read accounting 101

a one off payment by its nature and is not cashflow

It is a payment for the agreement or the right to sell the product on UNI's behalf and nothing more.

One thing i dislike about this forum is the I know more attitude. I resort to responding in the following given the misleading information that people post.

Now for non accountants See AASB107

the definition of cashflow is

"Cash flows are inflows and outflows of cash and cash
    equivalents resulting from Operating activities which are the principal revenue-producing
    activities of the entity and other activities that are not
    investing or financing activities."

Eat humble pie and before you mention personal items again use the brain and not the mouth. Australian Accounting Standards and not your rubbish you post.

By the way are you going to see the Bank manager to Fund Mr Alan or is that option i posted for you not possible because valuations on made of maybes.

I never mentioned Alan's involvement in the Aussie Dollar and for you to do so illustrates how you cannot stick to the topic but clutch at straws to prove what!!!!

You mention the decline in the market however up until november 2007 the market was moving north and the share price on UNI was moving south!!!!!

Good one Alan!!!!

Please tell us who your remuneration adviser is!!!! and marketing campaigners

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add UNI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.82
Change
-0.160(2.29%)
Mkt cap ! $523.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.89 $6.90 $6.70 $623.3K 91.26K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 442 $6.80

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.86 430 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
UNI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.