CMR 0.00% 15.0¢ compass resources limited

glad i am a bit of a duffer re all these figures being thrown...

1. 294 Posts.
    glad i am a bit of a duffer re all these figures being thrown around but some points to note -
    THE BIG ONE-we are producing and in the short term if we are covering the bills during all this mayhem we are in front-
    2- the investment funds etc have all backed out from base metals,partly because of redemptions by scared investors.
    they will start to come back
    3-remember it takes ,from memory,around 3 months to get plant running up to 85% plus so we have time.

3 months in this market is a long time.

i keep reading of vast pools of investment funds now sitting on the sidelines waitin to re-invest and its not facts that start the re-investing its perception that the worst is over -just as the herd instinct has helped drive everything down its the same on the way up-survival meanwhile is the key,

read article re china state minister saying chinas growth will be 8.5 % more than lst year not 10 % and that is from an expanded base! for me that holds a lot of hope.

remember all these experts crawling from under whatever rocks they come from preaching the end of the world,i didnt hear them 3-4 months ago.
    note all the noddys who have repeatadly posted posts here claiming the plant could never work and they were telling us this from the goodness of their heart-we shall have the last laugh

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CMR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.