BSE 1.08% 23.5¢ base resources limited

BASE, page-24

1. 3,446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 425
    Scroogymcscrooge,

This isn't a cop out, I just don't speculate on share prices or market caps, because I never get it right. I just accumulate information and work from there. As per my above post, my real focus is on the supply dynamics - who wants feed, who's supplying it and what's coming online.

I can confirm that BkzDzn is correct. Tim Carstens has publicly stated that Toliara will be "on the left hand side of Kwale and 4 times longer". Now Kwale is currently running at 2.6:1, so it's not unreasonable to think that 3:1 is close to the mark. But it's all about capex, timeline and the funding.

The reason why Toliara will have a better ratio is related to the simpler processing due to a low slimes and no oversize deposit, also making a concentrate over the end product like at Kwale.

Base have said a number of times the PFS will be released 'mid march', 'late march', so if it is tomorrow, it will be a fascinating read.

I still stand by my thoughts from a long time ago, that the sulphate and chloride markets need Toliara to come online.

The Zircon industry could also do with a 60-100,000t per year of product also.

Pep

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BSE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
23.5¢
Change
0.003(1.08%)
Mkt cap ! $279.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
23.5¢ 24.0¢ 23.5¢ $762.2K 3.188M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 56409 23.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.0¢ 41000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 22/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BSE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.