FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

Well hasn't the plot thickened. With Malcy's purported claims of...

1. 824 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 95
    Well hasn't the plot thickened. With Malcy's purported claims of a possible sale agreement between CNE and BP? If the rumour has any legs behind it, all the gossip of the French and Chinese (Total/CNOOC), is slowly fading away as BP steadily accumulates a position in all leases of value between Mauritania and possibly to the most southern field in Senegal. One has to wonder if Gambia is soon to be on the shopping list.

I won't get carried away here, because it is only a rumour,  but does appear somewhat credible as the way BP have positioned themselves in the region. The seismic evidence they have obtained North of SNE, could correlate very well to what they have probably previewed in the CNE leases. You would not make an offer with out having a very good look at the results and seismic.

This could end up being a preempt fiasco. Could be game on for some very big oiler's out there, waiting to make their move, and don't FAR look at ease holding a very valuable hand and have the opportunity to turn this one on it's head.

The recent meetings FAR has had with the President and energy ministers in Senegal, may have been more than just a friendly meet and greet. It has taken many years for them to get a seat at the table. The timing of this gathering bodes well with the BIG rumour.

As for old mate Malcy, the oil game is a very slow grind. A lot of his predictions which have not yet occurred may soon be realized. Some or most of it could be a pipe dream. But holy crap this is one mother of a rumour. I give Malcy 100 thumbs up just for sticking his head out there on this GIANT rumour.

And for you Malcy, I give you 100 of these babies

Let's hope this is not the final outcome.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $46.20M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.