WTM 2.78% 37.0¢ waratah minerals limited

Based on the quarterly report.......

1. 7,037 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 166
    I have a few questions.

1) If the DFS is based on Montepuez for the operational element of the DFS, that is the communition and processing, what is the philosophy downstream for transition to Balama Central? Would we be looking at transference of fleet and equipment, where possible? Or a whole new capex requirement? Will this be highlighted in theDFS?

2) The indication that the company is contemplating an IPO for a new company based on the Zn-Pb in **on is out of the blue. How does/will this affect the company profile and shares as they stand? Has this element been thought through properly? At least one person on HC stated their initial interest for MTA was based on the **on project. I bet there were / are others. Will the company be offering current shareholders a decent input into the potential IPO? Will this be post investigation and exploration that is disclosed in this quarter?

Being inherently greedy, I would like benefit all round and make no apologies for it. I invested in the company based on options I varying areas. You can't just take one away, can you?

Food for thought, as well as a programme that seemed to slip in outputs between the February presentation and the AGM presentation to get back on track this quarter. It does seem full on. V

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add WTM (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
37.0¢
Change
0.010(2.78%)
Mkt cap ! $69.86M
Open High Low Value Volume
36.0¢ 37.5¢ 36.0¢ $105.4K 288.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 34236 36.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
37.5¢ 14994 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.55pm 17/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
WTM (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.