PYC 0.00% 12.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Based on what?

1. 74 Posts.
    Based on what DS?
    Wishful thinking??
    LOL
    This company is a turd and the comments of asxlongtail are spot on.
    They are 2 years from a "preclinical asset" (well 1.5 years now) in their own words! I don't think most of you even know what that means. That is not a "clinical compound" ready for testing in humans, that is a "preclinical compound", means would be ready to start formulating a possible IND package, ADME studies, GLP/Tox studies, formulation, the list goes on. I havent seen a poster on HC yet that actually understands the drug development process.
    Since DS likes to make crazy predictions, here are mine....
    1) No new deals in 2016 (at least none with any meaningful money).
    2) Variety of press releases of "making exciting progress" and "animal studies fantastic", although none of this means anything toward getting the data package for an IND.
    3) No one will buy this company. This is the biggest joke I have ever heard, there is absolutely no chance of this happening within the next 2 years.
    4) Another CR in 2017. And that is if everything goes fantastic, and according to their own stipulated timelines, of having a validated preclinical compound in 2017. The CR goes toward completing an IND package so that it could be partnered or licensed out. This is the best case scenario for this company. I hope they can be successful but investors should be realistic about the process and timelines.

OK...now tear me apart you sprukers!!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $559.9M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $185.3K 1.515M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 166662 12.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
12.5¢ 39575 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.