PYC 2.44% 20.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Based on what?, page-14

1. 1,656 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 198
    Bio tech
    I havent the history you state you share with some of the presumed longer term shareholders that were stated in your post, only holding pyc now just over one year.
    Your last post was certainly more mellow and self discosing with key points of interests.
    Although some posts appear to be spruking, as you stated, due to holding right forums can be subjective..,self confession over.
    Pyc is a penny stock still in the exploratory stages, albeit with high efficacy and potency data results on animal model via direct tumour invasion in combined therapy. As for toxicity, well time will tell on pre and clinical stages. Also, it was disclosed by company representatives that to achieve drug alone independent stable as to administer without iv, was the next challenge.
    Many pyc holders appreciate that, all things going progressively well, there are challenging years ahead before the 'holt grail' is even in the same room let alone in pyc's hot little hand.
    In sum, are those long term holders delusional? Or ever holders pyc or others in general? I could go on... the point is it is a choice. Not choosing to hold is also a choice.
    GLTAH

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
20.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.44%)
Mkt cap ! $933.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
20.0¢ 20.0¢ 19.5¢ $958.2K 4.847M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
11 334614 19.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
20.0¢ 379756 5
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 18/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.