PYC 0.00% 12.0¢ pyc therapeutics limited

Based on what?, page-15

1. ds
    7,131 Posts.
    People have rarely been harsh to you and in fact many have begged you to keep posting so maybe you might consider that you might be a little oversensitive - this is an audience where you earn credibility - Dr Chris chose not to be anonymous so people quickly learnt that he had a clue just from his bio (calling yourself BioExec doesn't give you that level of cred!). Fairs is fair - your predictions are basically just what the company has already said publicly so that post was all about your issue with my 'wishful thinking' and I think I have remained courteous to you.

Observations like this -

"they need to take the next step in the development process, and show that this compound IV dosed has therapeutically relevant PK profile. My guess is that this also is going to be a process, they run once, find out the weak points, optimize for them, and then re-test PK and show it gets to the tumor, not toxic, and is around long enough to be effective at a reasonable dose. This is reasonable in one year."

I pretty much gleaned from the AGM preso so didn't get much out of it.

Thanks for the other responses - I appreciate the time you took to write them.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add PYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
12.0¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $583.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
12.5¢ 12.5¢ 12.0¢ $211.8K 1.706M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 80696 13.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
11.0¢ 40000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 17/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
PYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.