BCN 4.55% 2.3¢ beacon minerals limited

Hi mate.. Gold looking good right, seems like the double bottom...

1. 5,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2223
    Hi mate.. Gold looking good right, seems like the double bottom was in and we are gaining more bulls and legs as we move up.. last nights sesssion was decent up over $35 at one stage.

RE: Options.. IMO the early dividend really poked Option holders most.. no doubt. I have / had a combiniation of free / cheap and expensive opppies.. paying up to 0.02 for 1 packet.

I posted my intention to convert to heads to get the final dividend for 2021. If you can i encourage you to do so as you will get a good payout and then get the heads (which are a great thing to have imo).

The prospects for BCN are great we have lost dog and big dog and tons of tenement land to explore yet with an ancient paleo channel across one whole section which we hope has some continuity across ore bodies.

We also have the Platium tenement which is exciting in itself although gold is hotter right now platinum is surging, also the Timor Lease possibility which is yet to play out.

I see a bigger throughput meaning more ounces mined, a greater LOM up to 8 years initally.. then big discoveries, acquisitions, reduced asic, increased gold price.. big divvies.

Im sticking around... options, we got blindsighted by the divvy but the podcast did chuck out a warning however it was too late for me. I am now much more cautious about options as they can cause outcomes beyond your control (unlike heads!)

All the best to the up and up, not just beacon.. resources stocks in general should be about to embark on a big bull up so if you take out your oppies cash here i say plough it in somewhere else to maximise your upside! You never know though the beacon oppie dosent expire for ages so could well be in the money before then.. we might go full bull here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BCN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.3¢
Change
0.001(4.55%)
Mkt cap ! $86.40M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.3¢ 2.3¢ 2.2¢ $89.54K 3.923M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
12 5220096 2.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 2791111 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
BCN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.