LPD 9.09% 0.5¢ lepidico ltd

"The project will involve 17 direct participants, mostly...

1. 3,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 881
    "The project will involve 17 direct participants, mostly industrial actors, including small and medium-sized enterprises (SMEs), some of which with activities in more than one Member State"

All of the 17 companies are listed in the picture.

More specifically, the project participants and their partners will focus their work on four areas:

(1) Raw and advanced materials: The project aims to develop sustainable innovative processes allowing extraction, concentration, refining and purification of ores to generate high-purity raw materials. With respect to advanced materials (such as cathodes, anodes and electrolytes), the project aims to enhance existing materials or create new ones, to be used in innovative battery cells.

Underline is my emphasis.

BASF is both in the "Raw and advanced materials" and the "Repurposing, recycling, and refining" areas.

Doing some research, I am not aware of any other MOU / offtake that BASF has for lithium hydroxide or ( or any other lithium chemicals ) apart from its offtake with DLI which is now absorbed by LPD. With money / subsidy being provided to BASF from the German government and being told ( will be told ) to "please proceed", and now that LPD has proven LMax for lithium carbonate, I am even more confident now that BASF will have to proceed with a binding offtake with LPD soon. Otherwise, where will BASF get its lithium chemicals from ?

Anyone from Europe care to chime in ? ( maxi, are you aware of any other deals that BASF has for lithium chemicals ? )
    Last edited by findinggems: 10/12/19

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LPD (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
-0.001(9.09%)
Mkt cap ! $38.19M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ $19.76K 3.951M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
51 16523644 0.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.6¢ 9643308 18
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/03/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
Last
0.5¢
  Change
-0.001 ( 9.09 %)
Open High Low Volume
0.5¢ 0.6¢ 0.5¢ 1354953
Last updated 15.56pm 28/03/2024 ?
LPD (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.