THB 10.7% 2.5¢ thunderbird resources limited

bashers , page-3

1. 5,244 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 610
    howz about "DREAMERS" Koko, who despite all reasonable logic continue to view the world with rose glasses
    This whole logic about people who don't hold stock being "down rampers" is ridiculous. The people who really have the muscle to drive the market capitalisation of multi-million dollar companies are not going to diddle around on hotcopper....
    If the visible mineralisation was so "frequent" over 600m of drilling there would be no cap raising before the drill results. plain and simple. you put the drill results out, the SP flys and then you do the CR
    when I saw the TH this morning my heart sunk....i thought....here we go its going to open at 5 cents and those 007 options will be up 400 or 500% but when I saw the CR announcement it vindicated my risk assessment...
    I think the story is very good and this mob have a track record of delivering, sometimes, but, for now I will choose not to hold stock and wait for the drill results but somehow, in some people's minds, that precludes participants from having an opinion on an open forum.....

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add THB (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.5¢
Change
-0.003(10.7%)
Mkt cap ! $8.373M
Open High Low Value Volume
2.7¢ 2.7¢ 2.5¢ $142.5K 5.598M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 134551 2.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.6¢ 113134 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.09pm 03/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
THB (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.