RMS 1.42% $2.14 ramelius resources limited

basic economics, page-4

1. 668 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 8
    David,

Mr Mature, the RMS threads contain a lot of valuable contributions. When announcements such as that made today come through it is natural for a bit of excitement to occur.

You quote:

"A lesson in economics if a company is not in growth its in recession. Consequentally if a share price is not rising it will eventally fall, so if its doesnt break the $2 market eventually the price will fall below $1."

There is no doubt that Ramelius is in a period of growth, and sometimes this is not reflected in price. This provides opportunity for investment. I don't think that anyone who has done their research on this stock expects this to drop to $1 (unless bad news follows). If it does then it will provide a damn good buying opportunity!

As I stated today there was some smart buying in the 1.80s. Where it goes from here is open to debate but at these levels or lower the buyers will be laughing long term.

I do agree with your statement that ramping does not affect price but I think you need to check out some other stocks to see what ramping is, in the majority of cases it is just some harmless fun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.14
Change
0.030(1.42%)
Mkt cap ! $2.456B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.14 $2.16 $2.11 $9.988M 4.672M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 2719 $2.14

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.15 321 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 12/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.