ECH 5.41% 39.0¢ echelon resources limited

Not a problem Jordi.Well there is obviously another problem in...

1. 8,087 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 385
    Not a problem Jordi.
    Well there is obviously another problem in that I have hit the "k" key instead of the "l" beside it when putting in that post heading "resukts"

Oh dear !

I note also that in the FY Results comments they have decided to upgrade TUI reserves very slightly. It has gone up from 50.1 mmbo to 50.5 mmbo which means that ....
    "At 30 June 2009, 23.3 mmbbls had been produced in total from Tui, with an estimated 27.2 mmbbls remaining to be recovered."

The potential for boosting things at TUI is indicated in this comment though they are yet undecided on which of the possible second prospects to drill after the first (TUI N.E.)
    "Significantly, the potential for additional reserves and sustained levels of production from the Tui project is about to be addressed, with the drilling of at least two more wells nearby the Tui field this summer. The joint venture will drill the Tui North East prospect, followed by either the Tui South West prospect or the Tui South East prospect, depending upon the results of the first well."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ECH (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.