DRE 6.67% 1.6¢ dreadnought resources ltd

Good thread @Whenbackdour and thanks. I know precious little of...

1. 221 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 268
    Good thread @Whenbackdour and thanks. I know precious little of REE, so I appreciated your share on the Linas timelines and the content from Linus website (I assume) to illustrate the journey they've taken.
    It will be interesting to see and compare how much of their journey reflects in DRE's future path, not knowing how technology has changed the landscape in this field, I'm numpty on this subject.
    I am looking forward to chatting with Nick and Dean at the GC conference next month, both are always happy to answer questions that don't require a crystal ball or arm waving assumptions.
    On the subject coming up lately about the 'importance' of the sentiment/position tabs.
    I personally rarely look at others, because if a person is posting content that I can learn from or enjoy reading just for a laugh, it makes no difference if they hold or not to me. Some of the down-ramping is utterly hilarious. But others not so funny and probably need to be perhaps a little respected in my opinion.

My thoughts...

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add DRE (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.6¢
Change
0.001(6.67%)
Mkt cap ! $60.04M
Open High Low Value Volume
1.5¢ 1.6¢ 1.5¢ $97.57K 6.141M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 2534068 1.6¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.7¢ 1554102 13
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/09/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
DRE (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.