TER 1.16% 21.3¢ terracom limited

Anyone that thinks that a large, old coal mine can just come...

1. 64 Posts.
    Anyone that thinks that a large, old coal mine can just come straight out of care and maintenance and hit planned production in a month is on another planet. As others have rightly mentioned, there will be supply chain issues and there will be maintenance issues. When mobile machines and fixed plant haven't been operated "in anger" for several years, as soon as they are loaded up there will inevitably be maintenance issues, possibly large ones.

Then there are the human issues. Link mining won't have a fully operational project team just sitting in Mackay waiting for the lease to transfer. Recruitment in mining, whether it be for operators, OCE's, maintenance trades, or more senior roles is getting harder than it was a few years ago.

None of these issues are showstoppers for good managers and I certainly don't want to talk the SP down because I own .2% of BA and BNU now and I think they are great investments. However, unreal expectations that are not met can be just as damaging or pessimism. DYOR.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TER (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
21.3¢
Change
-0.003(1.16%)
Mkt cap ! $172.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
21.5¢ 22.0¢ 21.3¢ $32.32K 150.1K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
27 470533 21.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
21.5¢ 153438 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 13.34pm 11/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TER (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.