BLR 0.00% 0.2¢ black range minerals limited

basic value comparison

1. 1,304 Posts.
    What used to be mildly entertaining has slipped into tedium.

Here we have a small cadre of disgruntled shareholders (of various stocks), weekend Warren Buffets at various stages of disillusionment and despondency (born out by their respective responses to stocks they 'purport' to own) and whose SP's reveals the true story.

There are two camps on this and all other investment blogs, those that provide or seek out information of mutual benefit, and those that have a pathological need for self actualisation through the imagined failures of others.

PP, Zubana, Never give up et al...Your insistent presence on this thread (PP), and your notable absence from yours, especially PP's, is revealing.

Let me ask you this question gentlemen...

Who in their right mind (amongst either your ranks or ours for that matter) thinks that 2 years out from Fukushima, with a spot price below profitability for conventional mining, that ANY of the U stocks we collectively own will catapult us into wealth. Indeed, where in the world right now is a U-miner that is making a profit. If the majors can't do it, do you really think the penny end of town has the secret?...Well just maybe.

The truth of the matter is that neither licensing nor permitting matters a damn if the economics of mining uranium are negated by the price of the commodity.

Investors in BLR have been given an opportunity to benefit from a technological edge. That edge when combined with fully funded, existing infrastructure puts BLR in an entirely different investment category to all the other small-cap U-miners, who as I write are asking themselves, 'why bother'?

The difference is that BLR, post acquisition, will have what our friends across the road are still struggling to get off the ground, and at a tiny fraction of the cost.

PLUS, and this is important, the potential for acquisitive interest, as a total package, with an integrated business model and a proprietary technology that may well even by Christmas, be proven revolutionary to mine economics.

As an ex-EXT holder I can also attest to another advantage BLR has.

-No South African Sovereign risk!.
    -No BEE involvement
    -No massive 'second-wave' funding hurdle to overcome.

Our friends are at 2.3cps despite what is apparently inshore for them 'just around the corner'

Come on now, group hug.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add BLR (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.