POS 25.0% 0.5¢ poseidon nickel limited

basically

1. 1,911 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 113
    Pos strategy is to get the lowest COP, CAPEX to put mines on operations as soon as possible, we are not too far. POS is the only one company to make it at current conditions.
    At the current conditions, risk even not high is not so profitable so not big interest for investors
    Forget capital raising, it won t happen....we are talking about 10-14 mllion, peanut compare to POS potentiel sale income
    But about margin too low, this is one point.
    Investors want to make million, not peanut a second point
    We need Ni stock well well below compare to it is sitting now
    We need Ni price well above 4.5-5usd to provide confidence to investors
    What investors want to hear is NI producers fully stop production, they want to see NI stocks burning, they want to believe in a NI deficit, they want to see a NI price well above 4.5-5usd/lb even higher for major producers
    They want to feel confortable and see good forecast. It will happen, no doubt about it. Question is when.
    Glencore got financing for its 7 billion debt yesterday.They won t produce one single ton of ni until they make profit again.
    NI buyers still have fun but not so long.

All the same boat, i m broke as so many here. But we have a chance for a full success. Pos s well set up and market must recover otherwise it will be anoher economic crisi and this time no one will be able to survice. the world economic is fragile, it is not in a good shape but it will bounce back. It may not be a bullish market, no worries, POS can make easily 1 usd/lb profit..we have something like 400 K of NI metal if not wrong, not bad and i m very conservative.

Speak soon

Fredy the Mascot

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.5¢
Change
0.001(25.0%)
Mkt cap ! $18.56M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.5¢ 0.5¢ 0.5¢ $104 20.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
86 63112471 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 14793658 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 10.06am 08/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.