POS 0.00% 0.4¢ poseidon nickel limited

I don't think he is watching, Mr F. Good to see you back, by the...

1. 2,870 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 11994
    I don't think he is watching, Mr F.

Good to see you back, by the way. Some of my friends here on HC give you a hard time, and friend Tommy as well, but it is just because they are frustrated with the current situation. They loved you when your early "virus" warnings came ahead of good news and a rising SP. lol

Personally, I could feel frustrated too - if I let myself. But if I was really unhappy I would sell my holding and walk away and get on with enjoying life.

I haven't done that because I fundamentally think Pos has excellent assets and a potentially excellent future - if it can survive long enough for a recovery in the Nickel price. That will happen eventually. It really is just a matter of time.

Can POS survive till then? I still think they can. Maybe I will be proved wrong - I don't have the absolute conviction that Tommy has - but it still seems to me good odds. The most I can lose is my total investment in POS. On the other hand..... the potential gain is several times my investment. I'm not a "hold on at all costs" kind of person. I've certainly sold out of other sinking positions - but with POS I have modestly increased my holding at these lower SP levels because I still think survival and recovery is more likely than continued decline and receivership.

So for me it's a hold - and while I wait I enjoy the posts and the people here on the POS forum.

Best wishes for the weekend - and to all POS holders and watchers.

Cheers

Dave

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add POS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $14.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $511 127.8K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
98 68719638 0.4¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.5¢ 18842012 38
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
POS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.