IVZ 0.00% 6.2¢ invictus energy ltd

Basin margin drilling commitment

1. 5,124 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2376
    Apologies for a new thread but I thought this deserved it. After some discussion on the commitment for drilling the margin plays I just texted Scott for clarification . In Q and A format below:

OTP- Hi Scott, hope you’re well. Exciting and busy time ahead. Really looking forward to this well
    Just hoping you can clarify the status of EPO 1848 and 1849. Does the EMA 2 year extension mean we have until May 2025 to drill a well in the margin play?

SM- The Environmental approvals (EIA) have nothing to do with our well commitment. We harmonised our EIA across the entire licence area as it is more practical. Our well commitment for EPOs is only due by August 2025. First period is 3 years from August last year, renewable for a further 3 and then further 3 years

OTP- Thanks, hopefully that clarifies for some holders. Much appreciated.

SM- Not sure where the confusion comes from in terms of commitment timing for those EPOs?

OTP- I think when the new leases were granted there was a commitment to drill by June 2024? At least that’s what it read as to some people. Might have missed something there.

SM- Should be 2025 as EPO tenure is 3 years and was awarded in 2022

OTP- That makes sense, thank you.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVZ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
6.2¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $87.91M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 30190 6.2¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.8¢ 3019 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 09.30am 26/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVZ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.