LYC 1.15% $7.71 lynas rare earths limited

No worries ProjectUlu, I find it very odd Lynas updates their...

1. 1,146 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    No worries ProjectUlu, I find it very odd Lynas updates their basket price page each week with the new REO prices, but doesn't bother updating the percentages to reflect their newer resource estimate. The basket price is actually a few dollars higher than they're letting on. You've gotta wonder at their motives for this. Still can't believe they got away with lifting a trading halt 5 minutes prior to the market close for that "great" TOL announcement, then the following morning announced a capital raising. What's more believable:

1. They were in full compliance with their continuous disclosures obligations as a public listed company and just woke up the following morning, checked their accounts and went oh crap we're broke, let's do a capital raising, or

2. The banksters demanded an opportunity to sell out / short before the SP got spanked with the capital raising announcement so they got their 5 minute window the day before.

I concede it's possible Lynas weren't the ones responsible for the convenient timing of these announcements but have no doubt this was orchestrated to line someone's pockets.

Just one big smelly trail when it comes to Lynas, listing many announcements as not price sensitive when they are incredibly price sensitive, constantly breaching their continuous disclosure obligations, deadlines passing by weeks / months with no explanation, out of date REO prices on their website, the Crown saga. Would love to see it all investigated one day, but suspect the truth will be buried under a mountain of brown paper bags.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.