LYC 1.30% $7.61 lynas rare earths limited

basketprice 1000us$, new qoutes, production, page-26

1. 1,176 Posts.
    oneforthe,
    I've been going over Moly's latest annual meeting webcast presentation tonight. It really is a painful pile of corporate speak and nonsense mush. But apparently Moly will be all things to everyone in all ways. So I guess they will save China too. The promoting in the meeting is almost religious in nature.
    My favorite comment is when Smith tried to say they are building a world class team of scientists and that everyone at Moly is like family. To make the point he said they are building "a world class family". Now I love my wife and two toddlers, but I still find the phrase "building a world class family" to be odd in an uncomfortably Aryan way.
    Smith also called Lynas "a greenfield project in WA". Then there is a whole punch of talk about them being straight talk, straight shooters, do what they say ect. You know. All the phrases real straight talkers never use because they don't need to. And the phrases only wind bags could think would make them sound straightforward.
    Then he said Moly had all kinds of HREE in their tailings and mine, but called all juniors that talk about heavies "a fraud". Talk about pot/kettle stuff!
    The infomercial mercifully concludes with a scripted Q & A that included nearly every momentum investment theme I have heard in the last five years somehow applied to Moly. The Xorbex is an India and a water play together claim was the best. And Xorbex cleans the Bellagio fountain so I think Moly will be a Macao play when Cerium goes back to $10 (about what it takes for Xorbex to be marketable-a point they still ignore). Q& A also asked about precious metals. I mean India/China, water, green tech, recycling savings, new technology, and an irrelevant node to precious metals in the tailings. I assume they will put nano tech and algae in their next script.
    This thing is a new level in pitiful. But rigor in my research forced me to listen. If you are a slave to similar disciplines here is the link:

http://www.talkpoint.com/viewer/presentation.asp

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.