SHV 0.49% $4.07 select harvests limited

basking in the afterglow of shv

1. 290 Posts.
    Seasons greetings all

Just read the AFR which has SHV heading top stocks of 2013. I'm glowing a little cause its first time I've loaded up on a year's best stock near its absolute year lows.

As long time readers know, I loaded up and went passionately 'into bat' for SHV at about $1.77 upwards. Wishing well anyone who has enjoyed Shv's journey this year.

I am being cheeky: yes, but as you know as a long term investor, I have held this stock and other stocks that have gone down in the past, as we all have had stocks underperform.

This has been a tough year careerwise and more broadly but I'm now seeing a little blue sky. Similarly, investing in stocks is a lot like life.

Learn about yourself. Learn about the business. Stay true to yourself and those around you. Believe in yourself, never waiver. Tend to your knitting, stick to your knitting.

Congrats to those who have made a lot on the market this year. 2014 will see much more volatility. I'll likely start lightening Shv holdings around $6 based on current info at hand.

Seasons Greetings

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SHV (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.07
Change
-0.020(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $492.7M
Open High Low Value Volume
$4.09 $4.12 $4.04 $309.2K 76.00K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 264 $4.06

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.08 264 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 07/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
SHV (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.